Volume pedallarıyla ilgili...

Gaza geldim volume pedalı alma konusunda ve bu konuda pek bi bilgisiz olduğumu anladım :D

BOSS kataloğunda iki çeşit volume pedalı var.Bunlardan biri Low impedance diye geçiyo,efekt pedallarından sonra bağlanırmış bu model,diğeri de high impedance bu da efekt pedallarından önce bağlanıyomuş...Peki neden?...Bu konuda bilgisi olan biri yardımcı olursa sevinirim...İki model arasındaki fark nedendir,hangisi nerelerde kullanılır,biri diğerine neye göre tercih edilir...böyle böyle şeyler işte...

Sanırım aradığın cevap burada, yabancı forumun birinde buldum :

"I have tried the high impedance Boss FV-50H and it works fine, but when I try the low impedance FV-50L, I don't get the full range of control.

I checked the resistance on the two pedals and the FV-50L is 0K at the fully rocked back position (no volume) and about 20K at the fully forward position. The FV-50H is OK at the back position and around 225K at the fully forward position. These measurements are the resistance between the tip and the ground of the output jacks on the pedals. This makes sense since when I use the FV-50L, I only get about the %20 of the range I get with the FV-50H. If Im using it for volume, for example, it starts with no volume, then goes up to about 1/5th of the max. There should be some means of adjusting the range of resistance. Or maybe Korg just assumed you would use their pedals.

I believe the only difference is between a low impedience volume pedal and a high impediance volume pedal would be the pot that they put in there which would be around 400-500k for a high impedience and about 25K for low impedience. Basically when you use the output of any volume pedal to control the A2/A3 the unit is measuring the impedience. So when you have the volume pedal all the way up (full volume), it is measuring no impedience or a fully connected circuit between hot and ground, when you pull back on the pedal it measures the difference between hot and ground.

On the A2 you an see how much resistance there is to ground by using the utility mode A button plus I think C button and turn the unit on. You can then see when you move the pedal the read out between 0 and 200 and something of the pedals range."

Yazıyı okumaya üşendim ama bende bir tane var pedallardan önce bağladığımdasorunsuz çalışıyor ama sona bağladığımda bi yerde ses ani açılıp kapanıyor ama bunuda yanındaki hassasiyet potunu sonuna getirdiğinimde pek sorun olmuyor.Farkları sadece içindeki potansiyometrenin değeri.Zaten tek bir potansiyometreyle yapmak mümkün fakat internette aktif devreli volume pedallar var ne işe yarıyorsa?

volume u başa bağladığınızda volume pedalını kıstığınızda drive hafiften gaini düşer fln gibi bi muhabbet ama sona bağladığınızda boyle bi sorun olmaz gain azalması fln lakinm bu sorund a değildir bence.. :) ahah bu arada alırsan sakın boss fln alma..
earnie ball jp serisinden herhangi birisini alabilirsin bence tank gibi sağlam, hem basa hem sona ortaya bile koyarsın.. butun unluler on u kullanır bende :D ahhaha tavsiye edieyorum dostum ..

sevgiler..

Geri
Üst