Ben bir Amerikalı vokalist

Ben bir Amerikalı vokalist. İyi bir grupla çalışmak istiyorum. Ben gerçekten aradım, denedim ama başaramadım. Türkiyede 8 yıldır yaşıyorum. 4 yıldır küçük sahne düzensiz alıyorum Adana'da. Ben bu şehirde çok mutsuzum. İş varsa İstanbul'a yada İzmir'e taşınmak istiyorum. Ben bir grupla herhangi bir anlaşma yapmadan taşınmak istemiyorum. Vazgeçme miyim? Ben çok deneyimli ve yetenekli bir şarkıcıyım. Ama ben burada müzik sektöründe hiç iyi bir bağlantı kuramadım. Önerileriniz var mı?

I wouldn't want to be the bearer of bad news but it's nearly impossible to live a life without an extra job besides being a musician. All the (Turkish) people you see on stage or on YouTube etc. have a "real" job or they had before they really made it as a musician.

Most of the time, people like you try to do that while working in a coffee shop, etc. unless they haven't got a job as an officer, engineer, or any other steady work. But you want a contract and probably no professional musician who can work with you would offer that just because of your talent.

So if you really believe yourself look for any job that covers your rent and food in İstanbul. Then you can create your own network and if you're lucky, perform your talent directly to the professionals. Still keep this in your mind all the time, the musicians or bands that can make a living with only music achieve this situation because of their persistent works and steady members. So, you can either create your own path or wait for your turn to join that kind of band.

O kadar da gömmeye gerek yok yahu. Kaan Tangöze falan konserden sonra midye mi satıyor napıyor?
Kaan Tangöze kadar hit şarkı çıkaran kaç tane sanatçı var. En popülerini söylemişsin. Elbette sadece bu işi yapıp geçinen de vardır ama ne şartlarda SGK vs var mı mesela yani bir çok açıdan bakmalıyız olaya. Erdem Topsakal(yökş) var mesela adam reklamcılıkla uğraşıyor. Nejat Yavaşoğulları mimar. Farklı mesleği olanlar dışında bu sektörün içinde Moğolların basçısı(Taner Öngür) ve Kurtalan Ekspres'ten yanlışım yoksa Ahmet Güvenç gibi isimler özel ders veriyorlar. Diğerleri de stüdyoda falandır.

Evet başka işlerle uğraşan birçok kişi var ama tek cümle ile bunu açıklayınca sanki hepsi başka işle uğraşıyor gibi durmuş. Bunu düzeltmek istedim. Adam bunu okuyunca ulan bunlarda mı ek iş yapıyor diye aklına bir sürü kişi getirebilir yani.

• Konu Sahibi Konu Sahibi
I wouldn't want to be the bearer of bad news but it's nearly impossible to live a life without an extra job besides being a musician. All the (Turkish) people you see on stage or on YouTube etc. have a "real" job or they had before they really made it as a musician.

Most of the time, people like you try to do that while working in a coffee shop, etc. unless they haven't got a job as an officer, engineer, or any other steady work. But you want a contract and probably no professional musician who can work with you would offer that just because of your talent.

So if you really believe yourself look for any job that covers your rent and food in İstanbul. Then you can create your own network and if you're lucky, perform your talent directly to the professionals. Still keep this in your mind all the time, the musicians or bands that can make a living with only music achieve this situation because of their persistent works and steady members. So, you can either create your own path or wait for your turn to join that kind of band.
Yes, of course I have a regular job, my friend. I just want to make awesome music with good musicians in nice places in İstanbul. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. And a little extra money and free beers and great social life is all I expect from it. I just can't find people. Diğer işim var abi. Ben sadece İstanbul'da güzel yerde iyi müzisyenlerle müzik yapmak istiyorum. Sadece az ekstra para, güzel sosyal hayat, bedava bira bekliyorum. Sorunum bu. Kimle calabilirim? Yeni müzik arkadaşlar nasıl bulabilirim? Amerika da bile aynı durum var normalde. Ünlü olmak yada harika para kazanmak çok nadir.

Son düzenleme:
Youtube çeviri İngilizcesi kullanmış konu sahibi burada boomerları yiyor.

Yine büyük resmi görebilen bir üstakıl zoomerın muazzam tespiti sayesinde tongaya mı düştük diye irkildim, titredim, soğuk terler döktüm. Ardından konuyu açan kişinin medyalar kısmında da görülebilen videosu üzerinden şu kanala baktığımda yorumlarda birkaç öğrencisi, Adana'dan paylaşılmış video vs. beni tatmin etti.

3 Mesaj atılıp, tavsiyeler verilip kapanmış bir konuya bu kadar heyecana gerek yok. Yüzyüze eğitim başlıyor 00, enerjini kampüse sakla.

there might be a connection ... just sayin' :)
I try to do things in person. I've just been in a bad place to do anything for a long time. Adana is a terrible place for me to try do this. I've already made a few good contacts from this thread and an ad I put on another forum. It's intimidating to try and figure this stuff out in a foreign country. I'm just not good at social media promotion. I got into it back when I was on O Ses Türkiye and was getting a lot of views on my videos. It didn't really help because I was in the big village of Muslum baba. My mood was bad and I stopped trying. I'm also impressed that you knew what idgaf means 😂

Son düzenleme:
ı hope you find nice and skilled group members in Istanbul . ı watched some of your you tube videos and your voice is really good

my advice to you you need to look for a job in pubs in istanbul you'll probably play alone in the start but after that you can find some musician around or you can keep search musicians in web while you working a somewhere like pub or somethink . this is the best way to have a night life and drink free beers ı quess

Why did you choose Adana to move at first anyway? 😅
I moved to Mersin for work. Then that job finished. I started working as an English teacher and my school opened a new branch in Adana. They asked me if wanted to move to Adana and I said fuck no🤣. They told me that they will pay me plus give me a free house to live so I agreed. It has been torture, really.

ı hope you find nice and skilled group members in Istanbul . ı watched some of your you tube videos and your voice is really good

my advice to you you need to look for a job in pubs in istanbul you'll probably play alone in the start but after that you can find some musician around or you can keep search musicians in web while you working a somewhere like pub or somethink . this is the best way to have a night life and drink free beers ı quess
I only need a good bass player as of right now. 😲

Geri
Üst