Ben bir Amerikalı vokalist

You seem like a good, well liked, contributing member here with lots of helpful ideas and comments. I'm looking for an experienced bass player. Do you know anyone who wants to play with us? This site has been very helpful for me. I've found an amazing guitarist and a drummer already and a second guitarist from a different site. Be the change that you want to see, brother!

Dosyalar

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Gösterim: 126
You seem like a good, well liked, contributing member here with lots of helpful ideas and comments. I'm looking for an experienced bass player. Do you know anyone who wants to play with us? This site has been very helpful for me. I've found an amazing guitarist and a drummer already and a second guitarist from a different site. Be the change that you want to see, brother!
Thanks man you too. Sorry i dont know much person here.

Sesli güldüm ya la. Allah'ta seni güldürsün.

Ben bu abimizi o ses Türkiye'de izleme fırsatı bulmuştum. Bey abimiz orjinal Amerikalı. Ayrıca bu forumda konu sahibi kişi yarışma videosunu da postladı. Keşke bir baksaydın.
O konuyu görmüştüm de, o olacağını düşünmemiştim, nicklere de bakmadım.

Yine büyük resmi görebilen bir üstakıl zoomerın muazzam tespiti sayesinde tongaya mı düştük diye irkildim, titredim, soğuk terler döktüm. Ardından konuyu açan kişinin medyalar kısmında da görülebilen videosu üzerinden şu kanala baktığımda yorumlarda birkaç öğrencisi, Adana'dan paylaşılmış video vs. beni tatmin etti.

3 Mesaj atılıp, tavsiyeler verilip kapanmış bir konuya bu kadar heyecana gerek yok. Yüzyüze eğitim başlıyor 00, enerjini kampüse sakla.
Şuna hala gülüyorum. 🤣

I moved to Mersin for work. Then that job finished. I started working as an English teacher and my school opened a new branch in Adana. They asked me if wanted to move to Adana and I said fuck no🤣. They told me that they will pay me plus give me a free house to live so I agreed. It has been torture, really.

Im lived in adana in my childhood. I have many memories on there. Adana is used to big and great city and One of the turkeys best cities. But nowadays there is not good like old days. Bad peoples around the streets and there is not clean so I came in the antalya I love there and there is beatifull than nowadays adana .

note: Where did you live in adana ?

note: I'm sory about my english ı still try to learn it so If I do some mistakes Im sorry.

Geri
Üst