Video Eklendi, daha fazlası için Racsen Guitar Shop Youtube Kanalına bakabilirsiniz.
Racsen Guitar Shop, İkinci El Gitar & Bas, Gitar Aksesuar
1995 USA yapımı, 22 yıllık bir bas. Leo Fender’in 1980 de tasarladığı bir seri, kendine has özel tonlarının yanı sıra elektronik ve manyetikleri sayesinde her şekle sokulabilen bir tonal yapısı var. Kozmetik olarak yaşına göre kusurları mevcut.
- PICKUPS: Two G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on Premier Finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Rosewood or Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L with 9 1/2″ radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L “Ultra-Lite” with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
When Leo Fender launched the G&L L-2000™ bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and throughout its evolution the iconic L-2000 has continued to win the hearts of bassists of every style and musical taste.The foundation of the L-2000 is a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design™ humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone™ control system, providing the sort of versatility that’ll let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you’re laying down. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass. With all that under the hood, Leo gave the L-2000 the kind of chops that’ll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin’ funk. What’s more, the L-2000 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. On the other end is a comfortable, C-shaped neck checking in with a comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and 21 Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets ready to deliver silky playability.
Made in Leo Fender’s historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the L-2000 is available with a wide range of custom options including body and neck woods, body and neck finishes, and neck profiles.