- Para Birimi
Temiz durumda, tüm bakımları yapılı. Özel bir Seri, Bartolini Manyetikler zaten güzeldir, Ibanez 3 Band devre ile tam performansına gelmişler.
Throughout the past 30 years, the SR series basses have evolved into one of the most popular and distinctive bass guitars in the world—the choice of players from every level—pro and novice alike. In celebrating this iconic line, Ibanez is pleased to offer four 30th-anniversary models that embody the quality, design and tone that has become the essence of the SR series.
The SR30TH4 is a 4-string bass featuring a semi-hollow mahogany body created in the iconic SR design. Three oval sound holes add to the unique, artistic design of the bass, while enhancing the warm, rich resonance of the semi-hollow construction. The 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck, with Rosewood fretboard, features medium frets and Abalone oval inlay.
Electronics include Bartolini MK-1 pickups, known for their bright, articulate sound, and the Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with EQ bypass switch and 3-way mid frequency switch for precise tonal control (250 Hz, 450 Hz, and 700 Hz). This setup, combined with the warmth of the semi-hollow Mahogany body, creates a tone that is warm and “woody,” while retaining clarity and definition.
- neck type SR4 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- body Figured Mahogany top/Mahogany semi-hollow body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Accu-cast B300 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- neck pickup Bartolini® MK-1 neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup Bartolini® MK-1 bridge pickup (Passive)
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware color Cosmo black