Dissection

Son zamanlarda en çok dinlediğim albüm Reinkaos albümü oldu. Baktım başlık yok ben açayım dedim. Geçenlerde Reinkaos tonuna nasıl yaklaşırım diye araştırıyordum, blackstar ht metal amfi ile çok yaklaşamamıştım elimdeki gitar ile. Sonra amt 5150 preamp pedalı aldım, pedal beni çok etkilemedi ama evirip çevirirken benzer tonlar yakaladım. Sonra bir tane daha bu pedaldan aldım (sormayın neden aynı pedalı aldın diye, uzun hikaye), ilk aldığım ile karşılaştırdığımda aynı tadı yakalayamadım. Pedalın çıkışı ilkine göre daha yüksek olmasına rağmen geri gönderdim. Yani her pedal aynı tonu vermiyor bunu da görmüş oldum.

Bugün de şehirlerarası yolculuk yaparken yine aklıma geldi bu adamlar hangi gitarları manyetikleri kullanıyorlardı diye, araştırırken buldum. Paylaşayım istedim, benim gibi merak edenler vardır elbet...

“Hi there, to answer your questions concerning the guitars and gear used for the recording of the REINKAOS album: Jon used his black Gibson Les Paul studio (an early 90s model), to which he removed the standard Gibson pick up and added instead EMG 81 active pick ups. I can add this was the guitar on which most of Reinkaos was written on, and also one of his two main guitars during the live shows between 2004-2006.
As a guitar amp he used an ENGL head and a Marshall cabinet. He also used an Ibanez acoustic guitar with thick gauge strings (016-056) for all the acoustic parts on the album.
I used my Gibson gothic Flying V from 1998, also with EMG active pick ups instead than the standard Gibson ones. I used it on the following recordings: ‘Unhallowed (Rebirth edition)’ on the ‘Maha Kali’ Ep, ‘Rebirth of Dissection’ live dvd and ‘Reinkaos’. I used a Peavy 5150 amp head connected to a Marshall cabinet.
We both used Boss Digital Dealy effect pedals, also live 2004-2006. During the Rebirth of Dissection tour in 2004 we both used Marshall heads and speakers, and Boss Metal Zone pedals for distortion and the classic Boss Digital Delay pedals. We both used Korg DT-10 guitar tuners.
Jon destroyed two guitars during different shows. The ones that were killed: Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty (I don’t remember the exact year his model was from but either end of the 50s or a 60s model, in other words a very old guitar) was killed in Wacken Open Air 2005; Gibson Flying V white (this one was bought shortly before Midsummer Massacre, because his original one that he used in the 90s was gone and he wanted it as one of the guitars to play live on the final show), killed in Stockholm at the end of ‘Maha Kali’, Midsummer Massacre.
None of these guitars were used on ‘Reinkaos’ according to my memory, there is a possibility that the Black Beauty MIGHT have been used for a couple of solos at best but that’s it, and honestly I don’t recall that for sure. The main recording guitar that Jon used was the black Gibson Les Paul studio. One of the reasons is that he had played extremely hard and bumped the Black Beauty countless times during live shows, on people, on the floor, whatever, prior to the recording of ‘Reinkaos’, so it got harder to keep in tune and other such technical issues, from what I recall.
Ultimately, only the Soul and Spirit of the ones brandishing these instruments is what matters...”
Set Teitan, 2020.

Ya adamın ne kullandığının fazla bir önemi yok. Dışarıda kendi tonunu ayarlayan gitaristler ayarlamayanlara göre çok az. Stüdyoda kayıt sırasında bu işte uzman kişiler albüm tonunu oluşturuyor Kaldı ki dediğin albümde 2 ayrı amfi kullanılmış blend var yani. Ama ritm tonu bayağı Engl'imsi.

• Konu Sahibi Konu Sahibi
Ya adamın ne kullandığının fazla bir önemi yok. Dışarıda kendi tonunu ayarlayan gitaristler ayarlamayanlara göre çok az. Stüdyoda kayıt sırasında bu işte uzman kişiler albüm tonunu oluşturuyor Kaldı ki dediğin albümde 2 ayrı amfi kullanılmış blend var yani. Ama ritm tonu bayağı Engl'imsi.
Benim aslında birebir aynı tonu alayım gibi bir derdim yok ama yeni amfi gitar vb. ekipmanı alırken dinlemekten hoşlandığım gitar tonlarına daha yakın tonlar veren ekipmanlar peşine düşmek daha mantıklı geliyor. Yoksa devamlı gözüm dışarıda alet edevat kovalıyorum. Ben ritim tonunu peavey 5150'ye benzettim daha çok. ENGL biraz daha tiz ve testeremsi tonları ile kalmış aklımda. Eleman da 5150 ile kaydettiğinden bahsetmiş.

Geri
Üst